System General Description
- Collection of waste for processing (without storage)
- Waste shredding and mechanical separation of wet outputs.
- Conversion of organic waste into gas by means of the pyrolysis process.
- Condensation of pyrolytic gas into combustible liquid/oil.
- Distillation of combustion fluid into fuel, Diesel or gasoline
- Fuel storage in containers and electricity generation by means of a gen-set unit.
- Filtration of emitted gases in accordance with environmental standards.
- Treatment of leachates before haulage to a wastewater system.
Cost-effective – high efficiency achieved.
- Energy recovery.
- Savings in off-site transportation.
- Savings in gate fees.
Continuity – 24/7 production and supply of energy even without fluent waste input.
Efficiency – best possible usage of produced heat created during the process.
Control and Monitoring – SCADA overall system sensors connection in order to achieve a proper process diagnostic.
Potential consumers – end users such as: municipalities, recycling plants, large commercial centers, resorts, etc.t
Main Plant Output
Pyrolytic gas condensed into pyrolytic fuel or refined Diesel.
Residues (collected in a separate container and removed): Non-organic components (glass, iron, etc.).
Ash – about 5% of the dry organic material.
The system has two sources of gas emissions. The first, originated by the burners heating the waste at the beginning of the process, and the second from the exhaust pipe of the generator engine during electricity production.
The emissions sources are collected into a special filtration system.
The emissions are in accordance with Directive 2014/68/EU harmonized standard.
Trash to Treasure
- Safe – the system prevents exhaust gases from returning to the reactor, thus averting unnecessary accidents.
- Efficiency – the system includes additional features which improve oil yield efficiency.
- Recycles the energy of waste plastics into usable fuel.
- Low operational costs – no supplementary external fuel supply required for system operation, constituting a significant reduction of running costs.
- Offers a renewable energy source.
- Eliminates land pollution hazard caused by plastic waste.
- End products can be used for generating electricity.
- Can serve as heating material in a variety of processes.
- Has huge processing capacity as compared to batch type plants.
- Fully automatic, including its own feeding and discharge system, allowing the plant to work without stops.
- Green concept for better life awareness.